In-line fans are installed in attic space rather than being wall- or ceiling-mounted like standard bathroom fans. Here are some of the benefits of installing in-line fans:
- With in-line fans, there are fewer limitations when it comes to placement.
- Because in-line bathroom exhaust systems can be installed anywhere in the attic, they are a great way to achieve quiet bathroom exhaust.
- An in-line fan ventilation system can be used for adjoining bathrooms or for multiple exhaust points in one larger bathroom.
- Inline exhaust can be used when ductwork is too long for efficient exhausting.
- They provide powerful venting for efficient moisture removal.
- In-line fans have a reputation for long-lived motors.
- In-line fans work efficiently to to provide successful home ventilation, preserving building and home integrity.