VPES Outdoor Rated Shutter Exhaust Fan w/ Cord 16 inch 2950 CFM 3 Speed VPES16
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
Indoor/Outdoor ES Shutter Fan with 9' Cord, Switch and Pull Cord means "No Electrician Required" installation.
The VPES Series of exhaust fans combine great performance, smooth operation, and totally enclosed UL507 outdoor certified energy efficient motor. Each fan has a built in 9' cord and switch for "no electrician required" operation. The OSHA approved chrome grill allows for easy cleaning, and the aluminum shutter and tie bar eliminate shutter flapping and locking open.
When applied properly these fans can be used in the following applications:
- Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Eliminate heat build-up inside your buildings
- Improve air quality
- Air Exchange
- Designed for agriculture, horticulture and industrial applications
- Unbelievable smooth and quiet operation
- Comes totally assembled out of the box
- No electrician required when plugged into a locally approved electrical circuit
- Aluminum blade with a zinc plated steel hub balanced for smooth vibration - free operation. Pitch is designed to correlate with motor horsepower to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Chrome grill allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA guidelines. (OSHA approved on interior wall and approved on exterior wall when mounted 7' above ground.)
- 9 ' Cord attached is wired for a 115 Volt plug
- Extremely energy efficient, totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct drive high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a full two year warranty.
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 19" Depth: 8.94" Height: 19"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this can be mounted for vertical exhaust
Since the shutters on this VPES16 fan were meant to be vertical and not horizontal, they may not blow open if fan is mounted in a ceiling or horizontally.
Can this fan be fitted with a single stage thermostat control Model #VCO12-C
Yes. You would need to set the fan at the speed you would like low, medium or high and connect the thermostat. When the fan trips on, it will come on at the CFM it is set at.
you say it is unbelievably quiet...SONS?
Unfortunately, the manufacturer J&D Manufacturing does not rate their fans for sound levels.
What is the max watts at high power for the 2950 CFM
This fan uses 15.0 Watts on high speed.
Is it good in high temperatures?
This fan, like most fans, is good up to 104 degrees ambient temperature.
Will this fan fit between 16" center 2X4 wall studs?
No. The rough-in opening for this fan requires 16.5" square.
The galvanized whether hood can I mount that over the shutters on me outside since I'm below 7' I am going to screen it so nobody could put their hand up in to it is that OK
This fan mounts from the inside of the building, and the weather hood mounts on the outside of the building. The fan and the weather hood do not connect together.