AXC Bathroom Kit Centrifugal Duct Fan w/ Adjustable Grill 6 inch 235 CFM Energy Star RG150A-ES
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
Attack moisture at its source. Choose the easy-to-install adjustable grille bathroom ventilation fan kit that features the AXC in-line duct fan and our attractive adjustable ventilation grilles. Vary airflow to suit your needs. Adjustable grille bathroom ventilation fan kits are available with one or two ventilation points. It is Energy Star Rated for extra savings!
RG Bathroom Ventilation Fan Kits Include:
- AXC remote mount in-line fan
- Mounting brackets
- Adjustable grille/collar
- AXC fan mounts easily to attic joists with the exclusive Continental Fan mounting bracket.
- Always use insulated duct in unheated spaces.
- When direct venting a shower, or if noise is a significant factor, use insulated flexible duct to reduce condensation and/or noise levels.
- Add a DFC digital fan control for smart control technology and energy savings.
How much airflow is required?
HVI recommends ventilation rates based on 8 air changes per hour. For most bathrooms this works out to 1 cfm per square foot of area, with a minimum of 50 cfm.
- Model No.:
- RG150A -ES
- New York
- Bathroom Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Metal Fan with Epoxy Coating
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 20" Depth: 11" Height: 13"
- Limited Warranty:
- 5 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.