MaxxAir Exhaust Fan w/ Shutters 1 Speed 14 inch 1400 CFM Direct Drive IF14
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
This high velocity heavy duty exhaust fan is designed with tough operational standards in mind! It promotes excellent air circulation, with integrated exterior shutters. It quickly removes unwanted odors and humidity and is great for barns, greenhouses, and other heavy duty or commercial applications.FEATURES:
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 1-year limited warranty
**Net Free Area (NFA) is a measurement of the unobstructed area through which ar can pass freely. Adequate air intake is essential for the fan to operate properly.
Rough -In Opening = 17.25" X 17.25"
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 17.25" Depth: " Height: 17.25"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.