B-Air Green Vantage Large Portable Commercial Dehumidifier 225-Pint 400 CFM VG-LGR-2200-GREEN
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
The B-Air Vantage VG LGR 2200 Dehumidifier is a great addition to any water restoration company, as this rotomolded, no-fuss refrigerant dehumidifier removes more than 25 gallons of moisture from water-soaked homes, offices, and more. In addition, this dehumidifier excels at working under extreme temperatures, while the electronic touchpad makes locating and operating the system a cinch. From damp corners to water-soaked carpeting, the B-Air Vantage VG LGR 2200 defies the soggiest of environments with superior moisture elimination.
Utilizing 8.5 amps and 115V/60Hz, the engine is capable of ushering air around the room at 400 CFMs. Additionally, the unit returns warm, dry air back into the environment while sucking in 225 pints per day or 28-gallons of water under relative humidity conditions. For those extreme conditions after a natural disaster or heavily saturated environments, the B-Air Vantage VG LGR 2200 is great for working in extreme and normal temperatures, ranging from 32˚-115˚F.
- Low grain refrigerant (LGR) dehumidifier that can remove up to 130 pints of water per day under AHAM test conditions of 80 degrees F and 60% RH
- Operating temperature range of 32 – 115 degrees F, draws 8.5 amps and processes air at up to 400 CFM
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene housing provides consistent wall thicknesses and strong outside corners for resistance to damage and leaks
- Rigid, telescoping handle and semi-pneumatic wheels to facilitate transport
- High efficiency rotary compressor and advanced recessed digital control panel
- Centrifugal water pump out with 25 ft. long drain hose
- High airflow filter system and uses standard refrigerant R410a
- Model No.:
- VG -LGR -2200 -GREEN
- Made In U.S.A.:
- CFM High:
- Roto-Mold Plastic
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 20" Depth: 21" Height: 32.5"
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.