Typhoon Slant Wall Exhaust Fan w/ Cone 50 inch 23300 CFM 2 Speed Belt Drive VFS50CS26
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
The Typhoon slant wall exhaust fan from J&D Manufacturing has a heavy gauge galvanized housing and X-frame motor mount to provide a solid structure. Typhoon fans include an aluminum shutter with tie bar and galvanized shutter clips to hold the shutter tight to the frame for less vibration. With a quick twist of the clips, the shutter can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Typhoons are designed for exceptional performance, low maintenance and low operating cost for your agricultural, horticultural or industrial application.
- Heavy duty 18 gauge galvanized housing
- Smooth spun venturi to maximize airflow
- Rugged X-frame motor mount for stability and quiet operation
- Available with or without a performance boosting cone
- No cone models include a 1” x 2” wire mesh guard that is hot dip galvanized after weld
- Cone models include a hot dip galvanized safety cone guard
- Optional ½” x 1” guard available to mount on the intake side to meet OSHA requirements
- Ships fully assembled except shutter and/or cone
- Plastic guard clips to reduce noise and vibration
- 3, 4, or 6 bladed galvanized propeller
- Lifetime Warranty on 3 blade cast aluminum props, available on select 50” models
- Spring belt tensioner on 36” and 50” belt drive models
- Two speed motors available on select models (requires separate speed control)
- Shaft bearings are pre-lubricated, permanently sealed and rubber mounted with an eccentric locking double set screw collar for smooth operation.
- Totally enclosed, maintenance-free, high-efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings and are covered by a Two Year Warranty
Rough Opening for 6" Thick Wall:
54 3/4" W x 54 3/4" H
- Model No.:
- Exhaust Fans
- 5.8 / 4.2
- Blade Material:
- Galvanized Steel
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM High:
- Drive Type:
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.