Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant 12 inch Wall Shutter 304SS12
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
The Model 304SS is a rear flanged exhaust shutter for areas that require extreme corrosion resistance. The frame and blades are 304 stainless steel with stainless steel tie rods and hardware. Ideal for use with direct-drive or belt driven exhaust fans in chemical plants and food processing operations. Recommended for vertical mount exhaust applications only.
Maximum free area velocity – 2,500 fpm.
• .039 min. gauge 304 stainless steel.
• Welded frame provide rigidity and durability.
• Integrated weather stripping incorporated into frame for additional strength and weather protection.
• Prepunch oblong mounting holes.
• .016 gauge 304 stainless steel.
• Stainless steel reinforcement rod fasten blades to frame for added strength.
• Center-mounted stainless steel tie-rod connects blades for uniform opening and closing on face of the unit.
• 304 stainless steel rods, rivets and bushings.
• Opens freely to allow full 90 degree opening and closing
• Maximum recommended velocity is 2,500 FPM
• Temperature - -40 F to 180 F
- Model No.:
- Florida, California
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Dampers, Shutters & Weather Hoods
- Blade Size (Inches):
- Stainless Steel
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.