AirFlo Aluminum Radial Pressure Blower 6 inch Inlet / 5 inch Outlet 840 CFM at 1" SP 3 Phase
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
ROTATION (CLOCKWISE) AND DISCHARGE POSITION FOR BLOWERS
ROTATION (COUNTER CLOCKWISE) AND DISCHARGE POSITION FOR BLOWERS
Designed for use in situations requiring moderate CFM movement against relatively high static pressure systems. Excellent for fume exhaust, mounted on dust collectors, non-abrasive material conveying, vehicle exhaust removal in garages and fire departments, air source for air knives, and combustion air for gas burners.
- Cast aluminum housing and wheels are naturally non-sparking and meet AMCA Type B spark resistant construction.
- Round outlets and inlets facilitate connection to standard pipe and duct diameters with slip fit connections or flange to flange.
- Six housing sizes and multiple wheel diameters provide a wide range of available performance ratings.
- Suitable for use in air streams to a maximum of 150°F.
- Most sizes available in clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation with eight different discharge positions.
- Standard motor is industrial duty TEFC enclosure.
|PERFORMANCE DATA (static pressure)|
|1" SP||3" SP||5" SP||7" SP|
|840 CFM||700 CFM||590 CFM||460 CFM|
*NOTE - All models run at 3450 RPM.
DIMENSIONS (vary with motor) Length = 24", Width = 24" Height = 25"
C =1 1/4"
D = 4 1/4"
F = 7"
G = 4 1/2"
H = 5 1/2"
J = 3 7/16"
M = 6 9/16"
N = 1 "
O = 6 7/8"
P = 9 7/16"
R = 9"
S = 7 13/16"
T = 1"
U = 3 1/2"
AA = 6"
CC = 14 1/2"
DD = 5"
FF = 10 1/2"
HH = 7 7/8"
JJ = 9"
- Model No.:
- NHADP10F -3 -T
- 35.8 / 3.82
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 24" Depth: 24" Height: 25"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.