AirMax High Velocity Blower Fan 22 inch 12000 CFM 3 Phase (choose mount) AM-2223
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
We use high-grade zinc-plated hardware and durable powder coat finish for all mounting options.
- AM22 have a four paddle, 22-inch diameter aluminum blade.
- • The motor and blade are mounted in a 16 galvanized steel venturi/housing that is 28.675 inches in diameter at the widest point. Inlet to outlet dimension is 18 inches.
- • Guards are 3/8 inch spaced concentric steel wire guards that meet OSHA requirements are standard.
- • Motors are TEAO, thermal protected.
- • All fan products are powder coated.
*277-volt motors are only recommended for special applications where standard power options are not available or practical.
- • All hardware is zinc coated grade 5 or better, nuts are nylon lock nuts.
- • The 2-hp unit is rated at approximately 12,000 CFM.
- • 2hp motor is 102 lbs
- Model No.:
- AM -2223
- 230 / 460
- South Carolina
- Made In U.S.A.:
- High Velocity Fans
- 5.8 / 2.9
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Decibels (dBA):
- 75 @ 20ft
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- Totally Enclosed
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.