Turbo Indoor/Outdoor Air Circulator Fan 36 inch 12000 CFM 120V Variable Speed TURBO36-120
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
- 36in. diameter fan
- Severe-duty, harsh environment fan
- Variable speed capable
- Polypropylene impeller
- Fiberglass reinforced, polypropylene plastic fan blades
- Powder-coated steel grille with corrosion-resistant hardware
- Aluminum motor housing
- Ambient Temperature Rating of 140 F
- Motor is C-UL and UL 507 certified (outdoor use)
- Sealed TEAO motor — Class F insulated, ball bearings front and rear
- Rated IP55 for outdoor or wash-down duty
- Auto reset thermal protection
- Sealed ball bearings with C-4 clearance, L-10 life
- 240V, 1/2 HP, 3.2 Amp motor
- Delivers up to 12,000 CFM
- Includes mounting yoke and 10ft. cord
- Model No.:
- TURBO36 -120
- Air Circulator Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 38" Depth: 21" Height: 38"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 3 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- Totally Enclosed
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.