QMark History QMark products offer the reliable, cost-effective performance that architects and engineers are looking for when they need to specify these heating and ventilation products on their projects. Standard products are available for residential, commercial and industrial applications; custom engineering services are also available to help meet unique heating and ventilation requirements. QMark products are ma... Read More
QMark products offer the reliable, cost-effective performance that architects and engineers are looking for when they need to specify these heating and ventilation products on their projects.
Standard products are available for residential, commercial and industrial applications; custom engineering services are also available to help meet unique heating and ventilation requirements.
QMark products are manufactured and marketed by Marley Engineered Products, a leading thermal technologies company based in Bennettsville, South Carolina. Most product development and manufacturing takes place at the Marley Engineered Products ISO 9001: 2008 registered facility in Bennettsville.
Products are available through selected distributors throughout North America and around the world.
Marley Engineered Products maintains long-standing relationships with all safety regulatory agencies such as ETL and UL, ensuring QMark products meet or exceed industry standards.
At the Forefront of Heating and Ventilation
The QMark product development and manufacturing teams stay abreast of industry trends and needs, and employ both innovation and practicality to develop solutions that work best for our customers.
Regardless of the application or end user, QMark products are designed with aesthetics, functionality, safety and structural tolerance in mind.
We recognize that many heating and ventilation applications involve unique challenges and non-standard specifications. We gladly work with our customers to develop appropriate solutions, and often can custom-engineer products to meet unique application requirements. Contact us for details.
Heating solutions include:
- Freeze-protection heaters made specifically for installation in concealed or hard-to-reach spaces
- Washdown heating units that provide comfort heating or freeze protection in non-hazardous corrosive or dirty environments such as waste water treatment plants, coal handling areas, food processing plants, foundries, car washes, swimming pool areas and dairies
- Toe-space heater designed for use at checkout counters, ticket or tollbooths and many other places where no other heater seems to fit
- Baseboard heaters that are UL listed for wall installation directly at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting — no clearance space between the heater and carpet is required.
- Portable infrared heaters mounted on two-wheeled carts for ease of movement to areas that are hard to heat. They provide an economical way to thaw frozen equipment or heat loading dock areas where permanent installed heaters are not practical.
QMark ventilation solutions include:
- Air circulators that are ideally suited for providing comfort cooling in food and beverage processing facilities, greenhouses, poultry plants, amusement parks and other high humidity or washdown environments.
- Ceiling fans designed and engineered specifically for use in food processing plants, wet factory locations, exposed shipping areas, outdoor restaurants and a variety of agricultural applications such as poultry houses.
- Electrically heated air curtains for use in building entrances to treat incoming cold air with a gentle flow of warm air for customer, employee or visitor comfort. They are ideal for use in vestibules, lobbies, staging areas, reception areas and waiting rooms.
- Environmental air curtains for use supermarkets, schools, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries, cafeterias and a variety of other facilities. Because they are designed for easy access, no tools are required for inspection and cleaning.
Marley Engineered Products, LLC draws upon a long history of providing reliable comfort heating and ventilation solutions. We have manufacturing operations in Bennettsville, South Carolina along with regional sales representatives located throughout the United States and an administrative office in Burr Ridge, Illinois. Building on a reputation of quality and innovation, we are committed to creating Simplified Solutions for our Complex World™.
Installed in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, sports arenas, manufacturing plants and other facilities throughout North America, Marley Engineered Products are among the most well-respected and often used in the building industry. Our product brands include QMark®, Berko®, Fahrenheat® and Leading Edge®.
We provide a wide range of innovative, quality engineered, commercial, industrial, and residential electric comfort heaters as well as ventilation solutions. The breadth of quality products and innovative solutions in comfort heating and ventilation has positioned us to be marketplace leaders. Products are engineered with aesthetics, functionality, safety and structural tolerance in mind.
Marley Engineered Products takes pride in a commitment to quality that mirrors the focus on meeting customers’ specific needs. Sustaining long-standing relationships with all safety regulatory agencies such as ETL and UL ensures our products meet or exceed industry standards.
Marley Engineered Products produce electric convectors that are rated 100% efficient. Providing energy efficient products for your home or business will further increase the value of your comfort heating and ventilation investment.
Marley Engineered Products recognizes that many comfort heating and ventilation applications involve unique challenges and non-standard specifications. Our knowledgeable and experienced technical support staff, consisting of engineers, technicians, quality and safety specialists, are available to assist with every aspect of custom solutions to fit specific spaces in a variety of building types.
The reliability and energy efficiency of our products has helped to make Marley Engineered Products industry leaders. A perfect combination of staying abreast of industry trends and customer needs and employing both innovation and practicality to develop solutions that work best for the intended application. By combining our expertise with the responsiveness of our support operations, we provide their customers with added value and peace of mind.Read less