VES 3 Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan w/ Cord 10 inch 480 CFM VES10C
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
The ES fan is a high performance series of exhaust fans. We started with our proven totally enclosed air over high efficiency agriculture duty motors. Then we added an aluminum shutter with a built in tie bar to eliminate shutter flapping and opening on windy days. The motor is connected to the shutter with a heavy duty chrome plated OSHA approved guard. Then we top it off with a balanced 3 bladed aluminum rop with a zinc plated steel hub.. The ES Shutter Fan comes completely assembled at our factory so you just pull it out of the box and plug it in.
When applied properly these fans can be used in the following applications: Barn and building peaks, greenhouses, warehouses and more.
- Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Eliminate heat build-up inside your buildings
- Improve air quality
- Designed for agriculture, horticulture and industrial applications
- Comes totally assembled out of the box
- Aluminum blade with a zinc plated steel hub balanced for smooth vibration - free operation. Pitch is designed to correlate with motor horsepower to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Chrome grill allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA guidelines. (OSHA approved on interior wall and approved on exterior wall when mounted 7' above ground.)
- High efficiency aluminum shutters with tie bar to eliminate shutter flapping and opening on windy days.
- 10' Cord attached is wired for 115V
- Extremely energy efficient, totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct drive high efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a full two year warranty.
- Variable speed capable. Speed control available for purchase.
Rough in opening = 12.5" square
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 12.5" Depth: " Height: 12.5"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you figure out what size fan you need
Using our Fan CFM Calculator with application chart is a good start. If you still need help from there, please call 866.727.1060
Being listed as 3-speed, what rpm are the speeds? Does it require the purchase of an external speed control? Is it quiet - dB?
This 3 speed fan has the speed control built into unit. A separate speed control is not necessary. The fan is fairly quiet, but the manufacturer does not have a decibel rating available. The fan will be louder on the highest speed and quietest at its lowest speed. medium RPM 1203 and low RPM 988
This fan says its wired for 115 volts will it work on normal household current 110 volts would like to put in a shed to remove excess heat
Yes. 120 volt, 115 volt and 110 volt will all work on normal household current.
Is this in US Dollars?
Yes. All pricing on the website is in U.S. Currency.