Though Industrial Fans Direct does not itself export or ship internationally, we do offer a large selection of ventilation, cooling and lighting equipment that is designed for use in areas of the world that utilize 50 Hz (Hertz) as their standard electrical source.
If you are an international buyer in need of 50 Hz equipment, and are interested in purchasing, please see below:
- All quotes, pro-forma's or invoicing will be calculated based on U.S. currency denomination (USD)
- In most cases, Industrial Fans Direct will ship your order for FREE to a U.S. commercial address destination. If you use a Freight Forwarding Service, please include all shipping and contact information in your quote request or purchase order. *Industrial Fans Direct does NOT set up freight forwarding.
- If you are interested in picking up an order directly from one of our many warehouses using your shipping service, you may ask us to set the order up as a Customer Pick-Up or Will Call. We will need to know the shipping service name and your account number in order to set this up on your behalf.
- Industrial Fans Direct does NOT take responsibility for damage occurring during transit to international destinations.
- Manufacturers warranty may NOT be valid when shipping out of country (United States). You will want to verify this information before making your purchase.
- All orders / purchase orders must be Paid In Full via Bank Wire before we (Industrial Fans Direct) are able to process your order.
- If you find a product or products on our site that are not deemed to be 50 Hz, and you need a product similar in a 50 Hz version, please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
- If you are in need of a quote or pro-forma invoice, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make your inquiry.
Please email any other questions regarding international sales to: email@example.com