1. Can I place an online order if I am not in the contiguous 48 United States?
A) Yes, Canadian residents may also order online, but the Free Shipping Program does not apply so Canadian customers will be contacted after ordering about any shipping charges. We will also need your broker information i.e. broker name, contact person, address & phone.
B) Since Industrial Fans Direct.com does not ship overseas, those customers living in Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. territories Puerto Rico or Guam will need to phone in your order. We will need the name, address and any contact information for a freight forwarder you have chosen in the continental United States. The Free Shipping program does apply to shipping to these freight forwarders.
2. Can I place an order now and have it held to be shipped at a later date?
No, we are unable to hold orders. Once the order is placed and approved by our accounting department it will be sent to the warehouse for processing.
3. Do you sell parts for your items? How do I order them?
- We do offer some replacement parts. Please call 866.727.1060 (Monday - Friday PST)
- If possible, please have the model# of the product ready. This will helps us to find your part quicker.
4. How do I cancel or change an order?
Please contact Customer Care right away:
- Call 866.727.1060 (6:30AM - 3PM PST, Monday – Friday)
- A 15% cancellation fee will be assessed on all orders that contain non-stock, built to order, explosion proof equipment or custom built items if not cancelled within 48 hours of original order.
- If your order has shipped, please do not refuse the shipment when it arrives. This will make the return and refund process more difficult both in time and cost. When your order shipment arrives, you will need call or email us and ask for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in order to return the item(s). The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs, and a 25% restocking fee will be assessed to the refund given
5. How do I know if an item is in stock or has a build time?
An item's availability is displayed as BUILD TIME on the product page. Items that are marked Usually In Stock will typically be available to ship right away. This however can be affected by seasonal demand. If an item has a build time from the manufacturer, this will also be displayed as a typical build time.
6. What are the steps to place an order?
Ordering at Industrial Fans Direct.com is quick, easy and secure. Just follow these steps to place your order.
- When you are finished shopping, click the “Checkout” button in your shopping cart.
- Sign in to your online account, create a new online account, or continue checking out as a Guest.
- Verify your billing (billing address and zip code need to match that of the credit card used for purchase) and shipping address. Change these addresses when necessary. Enter any keycode, if applicable, then continue with checkout.
- Enter your payment information, then click the “Place Order” button.
*Industrial Fans Direct.com will also send you an order confirmation and status updates via email to the email address provided.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
Payment Methods Accepted: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, PayPal, NET 30 Terms (with credit approval), Bank Wire, Personal / Company Check or Money Order.
Industrial Fans Direct
9700 Harbour Pl.
Mukilteo, WA. 98275
8. How long does it take to process my order when sending a check or money order?
- A Personal / Company Check or Money Order will typically take 5 business days to clear upon receipt, at which time we will process your order.
10. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card is charged at the time your order is processed.
11. Where can I receive answers to any other questions or about a particular product?
- Product information is available on our product and category pages.
- Contact our product experts by calling 866.727.1060.
- Email your question(s) to email@example.com