Explosion Proof Air Circulator Fan 30 inch 10670 CFM 30CFO-HL
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
For spot cooling in atmospheres containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Motor is UL listed for Class 1, division 1, Groups C & C, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E,F, & G for flammable vapors combustible dust environments. Meets OSHA safety regulations while delivering maximum air flow in wide range of hazardous location applications.
- Metallic color blades, black guard color, pedestal mount
- Aluminum blades, motor CSA
- 1 Phase, Single speed, 115 Voltage
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Powder coated steel guards for corrosion resistance and durability
- Thermally protected, heavy-duty, maintenance free
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Must be hardwired; cord and switch is not included
- Made in USA
- UL listed for Class 1, Division 1, Groups c & D and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G
DIMENSIONS: 34" x 34" x 14"
- Model No.:
- 30CFO -HL
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Explosion Proof Fans
- 9.8 / 4.9
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 34" Depth: 34" Height: 14"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- CSA / TEFC
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.