Hunter ECO HVLS Ceiling Fan 24 foot 14400 Sq Ft Coverage 1 Phase 220V w/ Remote 72015
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
Similar to the Hunter Industrial Titan, the ECO utilizes a custom direct drive motor specifically designed for the industrial fan market and blades designed by aerospace engineers. The ECO line offers a full range of control options, including the standard 1:1 analog control and a networkable touchscreen controls with the flexibility to manage up to 30 fans. Plug-and-play technology and lightweight components make the ECO quick and easy to install, meaning your fan will be up and cooling your facility in no time.
- Standard analog control included with fan!
- Downrod Length: 4ft
If HMI control is preferred, see other models.
Please Note: Per OSHA safety requirements, fan blades must be mounted at least 10 ft. above the ground. Also, 2 ft. clearance around the perimeter of the blades is recommended.
- No gearbox
- Lighter overall design
- Jaw-droppingly efficient
- More powerful than other brands
- Affordable: install, operation and maintenance costs
Consciously overbuilt to prevent failure, ECO requires zero maintenance and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Did you know that ECO is the only high-volume, low-speed (HVLS) fan nominated for Consulting-Specifying Engineer’s Product of the Year in the HVAC category?
Why? Reason No. 1 is that ECO is the most energy efficient HVLS fan on the market.
ECO’s direct drive motor uses just 5/8 hp, consuming up to 50% less energy than other industrial ceiling fans to heat and cool the same amount of space.
What you get:
The Hunter Industrial ECO 24, HVLS Fan, 24 Ft. Dia, 1 PH, 200/240V, Standard Analog Wall Control, (VFD) Control Panel, Mounting Hardware, Guy Wire Kit, Communication Kit, 4 Blades
Install: Watch an Installation video of the ECO
- All you need is your two hands, a screw driver, and a lift
- Most components are pre-installed
- You’ve never experienced an install this easy. Your coworkers can even go to lunch. Everything that we could pre-install for you, we did. The ECO fans come with pre-installed bolts, prewired downrods and pre-aligned mounting brackets. You won’t need any blade clamps either, thanks to our proprietary Quick Connect Blade Retention System.
- What to expect during install:
- Slide fan blade into hub and listen for the pin click
- Tighten the set screws
- Move on the next blade
- Pushing air into every nook and cranny with five different blade sizes: 14', 16', 18', 20', 24'
Why Hunter over other brands?
Since 1886, Hunter's been crafting ceiling fans that last a lifetime and then some. Their new industrial ceiling fans are no different. Fewer blades, fewer moving parts, less weight and of course, superior in-house design and engineering means your Titan fan will likely outlast the building.
- Model No.:
- Ceiling Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- Powder Coated Aluminum Cast
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 288" Depth: 288" Height: 48"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 10 Year Limited
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.