Hazardous Location Ventilator 8 inch 1570 CFM 9503
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
This smart compact design allows for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. It meets explosion proof requirements. Two 8" ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113. Electric, explosion-proof motor is UL/CSA listed. Single phase motor includes Hazardous Location NEMA rated 115V plug. ABS housing provided non-sparking safety. Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Group D and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.
- 8" flange on intake and exhaust ports
- Tough "safety orange" polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Powder coated 12 gauge steel base and plate
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Cord: 25' SJOOW, 12/3 AWG, 90C 300V
- Aluminum blower wheel with aluminum hub
- Plug: NEMA L5-20P, NEMA L6-20P
- Equipped with five rubber feet
- HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING
- Class: 1 Divisions: 1 & 2 Group D
Class: ll Divisions: 1 & 2 Groups: F & G
* FLOW RATE (CFM calculated using 15' of 8" ducting):
DIMENSIONS: 19" H x 17" W x 21" L
- Model No.:
- 115 / 230
- South Carolina
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 17" Depth: 21" Height: 19"
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.