Confined Space Ventilator 8 inch 1066 CFM 9504
- Build Time:
- 2 to 3 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
Excellent for most ventilating needs, especially confined space. designed with tough, safety orange, polyethylene construction; one piece housing with integrated handle, metal safeguards; fan is a steel wheel with aluminum hub. Two 8 inch (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust ports; powder coated 16 gauge steel housing; steel base with expanded metal on sides; the electric motor is cage-enclosed for protection. Steel black powder coated grill; equipped with four rubber feet.works great with generators. Air delivery certified CEESI. Certified to CSA standard c22.2 no. 113. UL recognized.FEATURES:
- 8" flange on intake and exhaust ports
- Tough "safety orange" polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Powder coated 16 gauge steel base and handles
- Steel base with expanded metal on sides
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Steel wheel with aluminum hub
- Cord/switch: 6' SJTW, 16/3 AWG, 90c 300v medium duty, toggle on/off w/guard
- Plug: NEMA 5-15p three prong
DIMENSIONS: 25" l x 22" w x 28"h
- Model No.:
- Confined Space Blowers
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 22" Depth: 25" Height: 28"
- Motor Type:
- 1/3 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.