Explosion Proof Metal Confined Space Blower Axial Ventilator 12 inch 1636 CFM 9509-01
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
For applications requiring larger amounts of air output the 12 inch explosion-proof blower offers portability and minimal weight. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- Attached duct at either flange for intake or exhaust ventilation
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- 14 gauge steel base
- 3 ply rubber carrying handle
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Anti-Static glass reinforced Polyimide (PAGAS) three blade fan, with aluminum hub
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- 25 ft (7.62m) 18/3 AWG SJOOW 90C 300V Neoprene medium duty
- NEMA 125V plug, grounded 3-prong. ECP model configuration
HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING
Class: 1, Division 1 & 2, Groups: C & D
Class: 11, Division 1 & 2, Groups: F & G
** FLOW RATE (CFM calculated using 15' (4.57m) of 12" (30.4cm) ducting):
- Model No.:
- 9509 -01
- South Carolina
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Motor Type:
- 1/3 HP
- RPM High:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.