Hazardous Location Ventilator 16 inch 2900 CFM 9515-01
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
- Ships By:
- FedEx Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
Designed for use in applications requiring a large amount of output in a hazardous location environment, the 16" explosion proof blower is the same as the 16€? standard blower, but includes explosion-proof UL/CSA listed, single phase motor and NEMA rated 115V plug. Meets Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C & D, Class II Division 1 and 2 Groups F & G.
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing.
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- Integrated carry handles on four sides, stackable design
- Steel grill (zinc plated), equipped with four rubber feet
- Built in on/off switch, voltage change switch are added features.
- Anti-Static glass reinforced polyamide (PAGAS) six blade fan with aluminum hub
- Moving fan mounted 1 5/8? from grill for safety, grill gap 5/16
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Cord: 25 ft 12/3 AWG SJOOW 90C, 300V medium duty
- Plug: NEMA 20 Amp plug, explosion proof rated
HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING
Class 1: Divisions: 1 & 2 Groups: C & D
Class ll: Divisions: 1 & 2 Groups: F & G
* FLOW RATE (CFM calculated using 15' (4.57m) of 16" (40.6cm) ducting):
DIMENSIONS:19" H x 18" W x 18" L
- Model No.:
- 9515 -01
- 115 / 230
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 18" Depth: 18" Height: 19"
- Motor Type:
- 1/2 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are the respective db sound ratings for each cfm?
Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer a decibel rating for this fan.
Can a variable speed controller be used with this model? If so what one would you recommend? Also, is this fan appropriate for exhausting air from a paint spray booth?
Fans with explosion proof motors should not be connected to a variable speed switch. These are one speed motors only.