Explosion Proof Axial Ventilation Blower Utility Fan 16 inch 4839 CFM 9515-50EX
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
Designed for applications requiring a maximum amount of output in a hazardous location environment.
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing.
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- Integrated carry handles on four sides, stackable design
- Steel grill (zinc plated), equipped with four rubber feet
- Built in on/off switch, voltage change switch are added features.
- Anti-Static glass reinforced polyamide (PAGAS) six blade fan with aluminum hub
- UL Listed, IEC/ATEX/INMETRO Certified
- 25 ft (7.63m) 12/3 AWG SJOOW 90C, 300V medium duty
- Thermal, Automatic Reset
HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING
Class: 1, Groups: B, C & D
Class: 11, Groups: F & G
** FLOW RATE (CFM calculated using 15' (4.57m) of 16" (40.6cm) ducting):
DIMENSIONS:19" h x 18" w x 18" l
- Model No.:
- 9515 -50EX
- 115 / 230
- South Carolina
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 18" Depth: 18" Height: 19"
- Motor Type:
- 1 1/2 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
- 62 (28.12kg)
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.