Confined Space Ventilator 8 inch 1275 CFM 9520-14M
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
The easy to use complete ventilation system including all the most-asked-for equipment you need for your confined space site. The system includes a ac axial blower, six inch 6' and 15'of ducting with a storage bag, and a manhole ventilation pass-thru (MVP). The axial blower systems offer lightweight portability with the highest output available from axial-style blowers.FEATURES:
- Epoxy powder coated in "safety orange"
- Flange on intake side for optional inlet adapter
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- 14 gauge steel enclosed panel to protect electrical components
- Welded motor mount construction
- Steel/chrome plated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Handle made of 3 ply rubber belting and equipped with 4 feet
- Moving fan mounted 1 5/8" from grill for safety, 5/16" grill gap
- Glass reinforced polypropylene 6 blade fan with aluminum hub
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, single ply
- PVC coated vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180 degrees
- Yellow color with black weather strip and integrated nylon strap
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs
DIMENSIONS: 17" h x 17" w x 32" l
- Model No.:
- 9520 -14M
- Confined Space Blowers
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 17" Depth: 32" Height: 17"
- Motor Type:
- 1/3 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.