Confined Space Ventilator 20 inch 4650 CFM 9525
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
Intended for large confined spaces this 20" standard blower can be used for ventilating or extricating air. It is designed for easy stacking. Certified to CSA standard c22.2 no. 113.FEATURES:
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- 3/16" (.476cm) steel bolted motor base
- Integrated carrying handles on four sides
- Steel/chrome plated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Stack-able design
- Glass reinforced polypropylene (p:pg) three blade fan, with aluminum hub
- Moving fan mounted 1 5/8 inches (4.12cm) from grill for safety, grill gap-5/16 inches (.79cm)
- UL recognized, CSA certified
- 25 ft cord (7.62m) 16/3 AWG, SJTW 90c 300v medium duty
- NEMA 5-15 plug (grounded three-prong)
** Flow rate (CFM calculated using 15" (4.57m) of 12" (30.4cm) ducting):
DIMENSIONS: 22 1/2" h x 22" w x 19" l
- Model No.:
- Confined Space Blowers
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 22" Depth: 19" Height: 22.5"
- Motor Type:
- 1/2 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.