Hazardous Location Ventilation Blower 20 inch 4650 CFM 9525-01
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 business Days ?
- Ships By:
- FedEx Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
Designed for applications requiring a large amount of output in a hazardous location environment. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing.
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- Integrated carry handles on four sides, stackable design
- Steel grill (zinc plated), equipped with four rubber feet
- UL Listed, CSA certified
- 25 ft (7.62m) 12/3 AWG SJOOW 90C, 300V medium duty
- NEMA 20 Amp plug, explosion proof rated
HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING
Class: 1, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups: C & D
Class: 11, Division 1 & 2, Groups: F & G
* FLOW RATE (CFM calculated using 15' (4.57m) of 20" (50.8cm) ducting)
DIMENSIONS: 22 1/2" h x 22" w x 19" l
- Model No.:
- 9525 -01
- 115 / 230
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 22" Depth: 19" Height: 22.5"
- Motor Type:
- 1/2 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
- 75 (32.2kg)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.