Confined Space Ventilator 26 inch 9570 CFM 9530
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
Designed for large confined spaces, this 3 blade impeller ventilator can be used for ventilating or extricating air. the 26" standard blower offers a high powered motor for applications requiring a maximum amount of output.FEATURES:
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in "safety orange"
- Interchangeable flange for intake / exhaust side mounting
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- Bolted motor mount construction
- Integrated carrying handles
- 3/16" motor base
- On / off switch box mounted to chassis
- Steel / zinc plated grill
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Single-ply PVC coated, vinyl and polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180 degrees
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Glass reinforced polypropylene three blade fan w/ aluminum hub
- Cord 12' 12/3 AWG, SJOOW-A neoprene 300v medium duty
- Plug NEMA 5-30p or NEMA 6-30p (twist lock type)
- Moving fan mounted 3" from grill for safety, grill gap 5/16"
DIMENSIONS: 19" h x 28" w x 28 1/2" l
- Model No.:
- 115/230V AC
- Confined Space Blowers
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM Low:
- CFM Medium:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 28" Depth: 28.5" Height: 19"
- Motor Type:
- 2 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.