Confined Space Ventilator Air Bag System 8 inch 700 CFM 9535-08L
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- South Carolina
- ALLEGRO INDUSTRIES
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
The 8" Ventilator Air Bag Blower System with ducting is built into a heavy duty bag. Zippered ends allow blower use without removing from bag. Combination Axial 8" blower, 15' or 25' duct and custom storage bag to house the system. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113.FEATURES:
- Lightweight, metal 8" (20.3cm) blower
- Polypropylene 7 blade fan
- Super quiet
- Carry handle with molded-in 2 speed switch
- Steel/powder coated housing and grills
- Unique bag with openings for plug/cord, inlet and outlet
- Durable reinforced polyester bag
- Easy to carry and store
- All in one unit for ease of operation
- Duct mounted on the blower and stored inside bag
- Both carrying handle and shoulder strap allows for easy transportation
- Single-ply lightweight vinyl / polyester, PVC coated 180° F temperature resistant
- 25 ft duct
- Non-collapsible retractable design
- Yellow with black wear-strip and integrated nylon attachment strap on one end
- Model No.:
- 9535 -08L
- 115 V
- Confined Space Blowers
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 15" Depth: 27" Height: 12"
- Motor Type:
- 1/4 HP
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.