Intrinsically Safe Pneumatic Air Driven Confined Space Ventilator 12 inch 2042 CFM AB7000
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
NOTE: HAZARDOUS LOCATION FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
- Intrinsically safe for use in adverse atmospheres
- Pneumatic powered blower/exhauster, 12"
- High strength, anti-static glass reinforced ABS housing is lightweight, corrosion proof and chemical resistant
- Exhausts outside of duct, compressed air not in air stream
- Complete with filter, motor lubricator, exhaust muffler, air control valve and static grounding cord
- IMPA codes: AB7000 - 591511, 591425
*Measurements @ 80psig inlet air
DIMENSIONS: 16" H x 17" W x 16" D
- Model No.:
- Confined Space Blowers
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 17" Depth: 16" Height: 16"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.