AirMax High Velocity Blower Fan 16 inch 5000 CFM (choose mount) AM-161
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
We use high-grade zinc-plated hardware and durable powder coat finish for all mounting options.
- The motor and blade are mounted in a 16 galvanized steel venturi/housing that is 22 inches in diameter at the widest point. Inlet to outlet dimension is 16 inches. And a length of 16”
- Guards are 3/8 inch spaced concentric steel wire guards that meet OSHA requirements are standard.
- Motors are totally enclosed and thermal protected.
- All fan products are powder coated.
- All hardware is zinc coated grade 5 or better and nuts are nylon lock nuts.
- The 1 HP unit is rated at approximately 5,000 cfm.
- In controlled testing the ½ hp produced air movement of 1 mph at a distance of 60 feet.
- Approximate shipping weight with 1 hp is 68 lbs.
- 22.25X20.25X24 Dimensions
- Model No.:
- AM -161
- 115 / 230
- South Carolina
- Made In U.S.A.:
- High Velocity Fans
- 9.2 / 4.6
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Decibels (dBA):
- 73 @ 20ft
- Drive Type:
- Motor Type:
- Totally Enclosed
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.