AXC Centrifugal Duct Inline Fan 6 inch 308 CFM Energy Star Rated Variable Speed AXC150B-ES
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
AXC Centrifugal In-Line Duct Fans are the ideal air movers for residential, commercial and light industrial ventilation applications. The quiet and efficient backward-curved centrifugal impeller is capable of developing significant pressure, and the in-line configuration simplifies installation, saving time and money! AXC sizes range from 4″ to 14″, with airflows ranging from 147 cfm to 1400 cfm. The unique motor design, combined with high-quality materials and workmanship, results in a truly versatile fan. It is Energy Star Rated for extra savings!
- Heavy-gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish
- 120V operation, other voltages available
- Easy to install – mounting brackets included
- May be mounted in any position
- Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 140 F / 60 C
- Energy efficient – speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
- Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord (AXC-C)
- Exceptionally quiet and efficient BC centrifugal motorized impeller
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Easily accessible, external junction box with pre-wired capacitor
- Model No.:
- AXC150B -ES
- New York
- Duct Inline Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Metal Fan with Epoxy Coating
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 10" Depth: 14" Height: 15"
- Limited Warranty:
- 5 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- Totally Enclosed
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is Horse Power on this sealed motor for Model AXC150B-ES on a 6 inch fan style?
These small duct inline fans do not offer a motor horsepower, just a CFM that they produce.