TPI Wall Exhaust Fan w/ Shutters 2 Speed 30 inch 3950 CFM CE30-DS
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Can be installed from inside wall • Eliminates need for external framing and shutter
- Pull chain switch
- No Cord-Junction box provided for direct wiring
- Aluminum blade
- Steel spiral wire guards
- Made in U.S.A. with domestic and foreign components.
- 120V, 1-Phase, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated
- 1/12 HP motor is 3-Speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- 1/8 HP motor is 3-Speed sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- 1/4 HP motor is 2-Speed ball bearing permanent split capacitor Motor Specifications Standard Models Dimensions (Inches)
Note: Rough-in hole size is 1 ⁄2” inch larger than fan blade size
A = 33"
B = 9 7/8"
C = 5 3/4"
D = 30"
- Model No.:
- CE30 -DS
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 33" Depth: 9.875" Height: 33"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the noise level on this fan (CE30-DS). Or which fan is the most quit?
TPI Corp. does not offer decibel ratings or sound levels on these fans.