QuietCool 2 Speed 5024 CFM Classic Whole House Fan CL-5400
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
The QuietCool "classic" patented line of whole house cooling and ventilation fans have revolutionized the residential cooling industry. Open the window and let a QuietCool system exchange your stale hot air for cool air 15-20 times per hour and reduce your a/c related energy costs by 50-90% and see your electricity bills plunge!
Using an innovative (and patented) self-contained acoustical ducted system to separate the fan motor-head from the ceiling intake grill, our ducted fans sound "whisper quiet" within the home, making the loud, old-fashioned attic fan obsolete. Our whole house fans also include an airtight gravity damper system that seals shut when the fan is turned off, thus preventing air back flow into the house, while providing an above-industry standard R-5 insulation value.
The original "classic" line of whole house fans is perfect for the budget conscious consumer and pay for themselves on average within 1.3 - 1.8 years; the fastest payback period for any "green energy" appliance on the market today, all backed by an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
Ceiling Rough In Opening: 14 1/4” x 30 1/4”
Removable Grille Outside Dimension: 16" x 32"
Duct Dia: 20"
Duct Length: 9 feet
- QuietCool advanced whole house fans use and improve upon the principle of ventilation cooling with savings of up to 50-90% off traditional cooling methods such as A/C
- 7.3 sq. ft. of net free attic venting required for proper ventilation
- Cools and ventilates homes up to 2700 sq. ft. for optimum performance
- Fan motor head hangs from the rafters in the attic with a small ceiling cut-out for the air intake grille (14 in. x 30 in. ceiling cut-out)
- Moves air at a rate of 5462 CFM
- 786-Watt, 2-speed PSC motor ensures efficient operation and airflow
- QuietCool 8-hour countdown timer recommended
- Installation is simple with a typical 1 to 2-hour install time with no framing or joist-cutting required (fits 16 or 24 on-center)
- R5 damper box at the ceiling level helps insulate the home from the attic during the cold times of the year when the fan is off
- Model No.:
- CL -5400
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Whole House Fans
- CFM Low:
- CFM High:
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 32" Depth: " Height: 16"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 10 Years Limited
- Watts High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it a variable speed fan, or just on and off? Product being considered is CL=4700.
This QuietCool whole house fan has 2 speeds.