CWD Centrifugal Wall Exhaust 10 inch 1453 CFM CWD10PH1AS
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
Centrifugal Sidewall Exhauster, direct drive, 10 in Diameter
These sidewall exhausters are used to exhaust relatively clean air from a variety of industrial, commercial and institutional buildings such as machinery and equipment rooms, storage areas, office buildings, restaurants, retail stores, schools and similar buildings.
The nonoverloading centrifugal wheel with its high static pressure capability, makes it suitable for either ducted or nonducted applications.
The spun aluminum exterior provides a pleasing appearance, weather proof construction and resistance to corrosion. The low silhouette design is less noticeable on the building exterior and the removable dome provides easy access to the fan interior for service and cleaning.
Direct drive units use smaller diameter wheels, resulting in low sound levels and quiet operation. They have no belts or fan bearings to maintain or adjust and consequently require very little maintenance.
- Spun aluminum dome for weather protection and attractive appearance.
- Ventilated motor compartment with motor out of air stream for long trouble-free service.
- Dome easily removes for access to motor compartment.
- Weather-tight construction with aluminum birdscreen.
- Round duct connection provided at wheel inlet.
- Nonoverloading backward inclined for safe operation in ducted systems.
- Statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
- Speed controllable motors available on most models.
- Single speed open drip-proof are standard.
- Plug disconnect switch standard with single speed drip-proof motors.
- UL 705 Listed Power Roof Ventilator label assures electrical reliability
Solid State Speed Control:
Control is matched to the motor and blower wheel to allow continuous reduction in performance allowing adjustments of airflow for system balancing. CFM is reduced in direct proportion to motor speed reduction. Exhauster performance can be controlled from the ventilated area.
NOTE: Temperature rating up to 140° F
A = 26 inches
B = 13 1/2 inches
C = 11 15/16 inches
D = 3 inches
E = 15 inches (rough-in hole size)
G = 14 inches
- Model No.:
- Florida, California
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.