Painted Corrosion Resistant 36 inch PVC Wall Shutter (choose color) EASB36
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
The Models EASB & EASW are rear flanged exhaust shutters for areas where corrosion is a known problem. The frame is painted extruded aluminum with UV stabilized PVC blades with yellow zinc dichromate rods running the full length of the blades. Ideal for direct-drive or belt-driven cone or slant-wall exhaust fans in poultry or swine confinement operations. Recommended for vertical mount exhaust applications only. Available in white or black.
Sizes available – 36”, 39”, 51”, 54” square.
Maximum free area velocity – 1,500 fpm.
• .080 extruded aluminum painted black or white
• Staked corners provide rigidity and durability.
• Integrated weather stripping incorporated into frame for additional strength and weather protection.
• Prepunched oblong mounting holes.
• Maximum recommended velocity is 1,500 FPM
• Temperature - -40 F to 180 F
• 3” wide black or white PVC blades
• Yellow zinc dichromate rods connect blades for uniform opening and closing
• Opens freely to allow full 90 degree opening and closing
- Model No.:
- Florida, California
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Dampers, Shutters & Weather Hoods
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.