Hazardous Location Blower/Exhauster 12 inch 2500 CFM EB7201XX
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
Note: Hazardous location fans are special non-stock items and cannot be returned or cancelled.
- intrinsically safe - ATEX certified for use in adverse atmosphere
- cast aluminum turbo blade is precision balanced
- tough, chemical resistant abs housing, carbon-filled to conduct static charges to ground
- ip65 rain tested switch enclosure "watertight"
- blow or exhaust hazardous/explosive gasses safely
- power cable is 30ft / 9m long
- plug not included
Dimensions: 16" h x 15" w x 16" dunit certification - ii2 g ex de iib t6
br-ex de iib t6
motor certification - ii2 g ex de iib
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Explosion Proof Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 15" Depth: 16" Height: 16"
- Drive Type:
- Motor Type:
- Explosion Proof
- Weight lbs.:
- 44 / 10 kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.