EXT External Wall Mount Exhaust Duct Fan 4 inch 177 CFM EXT100B
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
EXT external mount duct fans are the perfect solution when space restrictions prevent the use of in-line duct fans. Ventilate tight spaces such as basement kitchens, laundry rooms, basement bathrooms, attic mounting, crawl spaces, high rise buildings, apartments and much more with the external mount EXT fan. These fans provide a simple through-the-wall solution, and can be sidewall mounted on the exterior of a building to allow for easy access to the fan. EXT fans utilize quiet and energy efficient external rotor motors. EXT fans are available in three standard duct sizes: 4″, 6″ or 8″, with airflow’s ranging from 118 cfm to 445 cfm.
Features & Benefits of EXT External Mount Duct Fans
- Heavy gauge, galvanized steel housing with baked epoxy finish
- 120V operation • May be mounted on the exterior of a building
- Enclosed motor housing for dust & lint
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 140 F / 60 C
- Energy efficient – speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
- Rugged construction for long life
- Built-in back-draft damper
- Exceptionally quiet and efficient BC centrifugal motorized impeller
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Pre-wired capacitor
- Available to fit duct sizes in 4”, 6”, & 8”; airflow capacities to 445 cfm
- Model No.:
- New York
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Metal Fan with Epoxy Coating
- Decibels (dBA):
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 7" Depth: 11" Height: 16"
- Limited Warranty:
- 5 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- Totally Enclosed
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How loud is this fan when running?
This fan produces 59 decibels at 5 ft.