Ceiling or Wall Mount Utility Ventilator w/ Grill 300 CFM Variable Speed FF300
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
The extremely quiet FF ventilators are available from 50
to 1578 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 1". All units have
centrifugal blower wheels (except FF50) and low RPM motors on
resilient mounts (except FF50 and FF80). These units are used to
exhaust air from a variety of commercial and institutional applications,
such as bathrooms, restrooms, conference rooms, offices, storage areas,
restaurants, retail stores, schools, and similar buildings...anywhere
quiet, high-capacity ventilation is needed.
The forward curved centrifugal wheel with its high static pressure
capability makes these ventilators suitable for either ducted
or nonducted applications. They include removable blower assemblies
and plug-in permanently lubricated motors for ease of
servicing and cleaning.
• Conceals interior.
• Low profile styling, blends with any decor.
• White polymeric (FF50 - FF300).
• Metal finished with white enamel finish (FF400-FF1500).
• Low RPM for quiet operation, speed controllable.
• Resilient anti-vibration mounts ( FF50 & FF80 rigid mount).
• Balanced, polymeric, centrifugal blower wheel for quiet,
efficient performance. (Metal wheel on FFC2000 & FFC3500).
• Permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
• Plug-in motor.
• Designed for continuous operation.
• Rugged, 20 gauge galvanized steel.
• Duct connector.
• 1/2" acoustic insulation inside (except FF50, FF80 & FFC's).
• Integral automatic backdraft damper.
• Easy inline conversion available (FF100-FF1500).
• May be installed in ceiling or wall.
• Mounting brackets for easy installation and adaptability to
numerous mounting requirements.
• Factory-shipped in horizontal discharge position - easily
converted to vertical discharge.
• FFC inline units have a removable panel which allows for
easy motor access without disturbing ductwork.
• AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
• cULus listed
(except FF50 & FF80 which are UL only).
Performance ratings include the effects of inlet and backdraft damper in the airstream. Speed (RPM) shown is nominal. Performance is based on actual speed of test. The sound ratings shown are loudness values in fan sones at 5' (1.5m) in a hemispherical free field calculated per AMCA Standard 301. Values shown are for installation Type B: free inlet fan sone levels. Performance certified is for installation Type B: Free inlet, Ducted outlet.
- Model No.:
- Duct Inline Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 14" Depth: 14" Height: 11.75"
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.