Inline Utility Ventilator w/ Duct Connector 248 CFM FFC250
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
The extremely quiet FFC ventilators are available from 121
to 1891 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 1". All units have
centrifugal blower wheels and low RPM motors on resilient mounts.
These units are used to exhaust air from a variety of commercial and institutional
applications,such as bathrooms, restrooms, conference rooms, offices, storage
areas, restaurants, retail stores, schools, and similar buildings...anywhere
quiet, high-capacity ventilation is needed.
The forward curved centrifugal wheel with its high static pressure
capability makes these ventilators suitable for either ducted
or nonducted applications. They include removable blower assemblies
and plug-in permanently lubricated motors for ease of
servicing and cleaning.
• Low RPM for quiet operation, speed controllable.
• Resilient anti-vibration mounts.
• Balanced, polymeric, centrifugal blower wheel for quiet,
efficient performance. (Metal wheel on FFC2000).
• Permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
• Plug-in motor.
• Designed for continuous operation.
• Rugged, 20 gauge galvanized steel.
• Duct connector.
• Integral automatic backdraft damper.
• May be installed in ceiling or wall.
• Mounting brackets for easy installation and adaptability to
numerous mounting requirements.
• Factory-shipped in horizontal discharge position - easily
converted to vertical discharge.
• FFC inline units have a removable panel which allows foreasy motor access without disturbing ductwork.
• AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
• cULus listed
Performance ratings include the effects of backdraft damper in the airstream. Speed (RPM) shown is nominal. Performances based on acutal speed of test. The sound ratings shown are loudness values in fan sones at 5" (1.5m) in a hemispherical free field calculated per AMCA std. 301. Values shown are for installation Type D. Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet. Ratings do not include the effect of duct end correction. Performance ratings include the effects of 18 feet of round inlet duct and, if needed, a rectangular to round duct transition in the airstream. Performance certified is for Installation Type D. Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet.
- Model No.:
- Duct Inline Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 12.25" Depth: 12.25" Height: 11.75"
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.