Inline Utility Ventilator w/ Duct Connector 3650 CFM FFC3500
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
*Picture is a representation of product.
The extremely quiet AF, FF, and FFC ventilators are available from 50 to 3600 CFM, with static pressure capability up to 1". All units have centrifugal blower wheels and low RPM motors on resilient mounts (except FF50 and AF80). These ventilators are used to exhaust air from a variety of commercial and institutional applications, such as restrooms, conference rooms, offices, storage areas, restaurants, retail stores, schools, and similar buildings to acquire a quiet atmosphere with your high-capacity ventilation needs.
The forward curved centrifugal wheel with its high static pressure capability makes these ventilators suitable for either ducted or non-ducted applications. They include removable blower assemblies and plug-in permanently lubricated motors for ease of service and cleaning.
- Exhaust air up to 3600 CFM
- Forward curve centrifugal wheel for high static pressure capabilities to 1" w.g.
- Resilient mount, low RPM motor for quiet operation
- Speed controllable
- AMCA Seal for Air Performance
- cULus Listed
• Low RPM for quiet operation, speed controllable.
• Resilient anti-vibration mounts.
• Balanced, polymeric, centrifugal blower wheel for quiet,
efficient performance. (Metal wheel on FFC2000).
• Permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
• Plug-in motor.
• Designed for continuous operation.
• Rugged, 20 gauge galvanized steel.
• Duct connector.
• Integral automatic backdraft damper.
• May be installed in ceiling or wall.
• Mounting brackets for easy installation and adaptability to
numerous mounting requirements.
• Factory-shipped in horizontal discharge position - easily
converted to vertical discharge.
• FFC inline units have a removable panel which allows foreasy motor access without disturbing ductwork.
• AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
• cULus listed
Performance ratings include the effects of backdraft damper in the airstream. Speed (RPM) shown is nominal. Performances based on acutal speed of test. The sound ratings shown are loudness values in fan sones at 5" (1.5m) in a hemispherical free field calculated per AMCA std. 301. Values shown are for installation Type D. Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet. Ratings do not include the effect of duct end correction. Performance ratings include the effects of 18 feet of round inlet duct and, if needed, a rectangular to round duct transition in the airstream. Performance certified is for Installation Type D. Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet.
Housing: Length 45 3/4" x Height 16 3/4" x Width 16 3/4"
Discharge: Height 9 3/4" x Length 41 3/8"
- Model No.:
- Duct Inline Fans
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 19" Depth: 47" Height: 21"
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.