Hooded Exhaust Fan w/ Shutter Variable Speed 20 inch 3320 CFM Direct Drive H2000-1
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
the schaefer fans are designed for thin walled, modest sized facilities, including greenhouses, garages and workshops.
the fans mount on the inside of the building. the shutter and weather hood mount on the outside of the building and provide the ultimate weather protection for extended life and sustained performance.
features and benefits:
- polypropylene fan blades for high performance and long life
- integrated heavy-duty aluminum shutters for increased durability
- high quality, energy efficient, maintenance free motors for maximum performance and ease of use
- two year product warranty
- made in the usa
- molded, one-piece fiberglass weatherhood for extended fan life and sustained performance
- variable speed when used with optional speed control not included with fan model.
- Model No.:
- H2000 -1
- 115 / 230
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Exhaust Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- No. of Blades:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 28" Depth: 28" Height: 32"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 2 Year
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.