Hooded Roof Supply Fan 30 inch 11724 CFM Belt Drive HRSB30TH1S
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
NOTE: FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
Models HRSB are used in a variety of commercial and industrial operations such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, equipment and machinery rooms, assembly plants and similar facilities to provide fresh outside air for personal comfort and to reduce negative pressure caused by exhaust systems.
Hood sizes 58 to 78 inch (represents fan sizes 24 to 36) ship assembled. Hood sizes 87 to 111 inch (represents fans sizes 42 to 60) ship separate for field attachment.
- Heavy-gauge G90 galvanized steel.
- All welded support structure of minimum schedule 40 galvanized pipe.
- Motor/bearing plates of minimum 10 gauge galvanized steel.
- All heavy-gauge G90 galvanized steel.
- Low silhouette modular design for pleasing appearance.
- Gutter provides additional hood strength and rigidity.
- Hinged for maintenance access.
- All galvanized construction for corrosion resistance.
- Removable panel for damper access.
- Three, four or six wing airfoil aluminum blades.
- Steel hub plate with steel taper lock bushing.
- Sized for minimum 150% of drive horsepower.
- Single belt adjustable pitch sheaves through 3 HP.
- Two belt fixed pitch sheaves through 10 HP.
- Non-static v-belts.
- Bearings designed for minimum 200,000 hour life.
- Bearings are sealed, pre-lubricated with re-lube fittings.
- Open drip-proof construction is standard
*Power ratings (BHP) do not include transmission losses. Performance certified is for installation type A-free inlet, free outlet. Performance ratings include the effects of appurtenances (accessories).
The sound ratings shown are loudness values in fan sones at 5 feet (1.5m) in a hemispherical free field calculated per AMCA Standard 301. Values shown are for installation Type A-Free inlet fan sone levels.
A = 66 inches
B = 41 inches
C = 36 inches
D = 32 inches
E = 23 inches
* C = RECOMMENDED ROOF OPENING
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Supply Air Fans
- Blade Material:
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 66" Depth: " Height: 35"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.