MaxxAir Air Mover Fan 4000 CFM Direct Drive HVCF 4000
- VE-HVCF 4000
- Build Time:
- Usually in Stock ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
the Maxxair high velocity carpet fan is for residential and commercial use including garages, basements, in the home and on the construction site. this fan accelerates drying time for wet carpets, floors, walls and ceilings, upholstery, drywall mud, tile grout, and water-damaged areas. The low profile nozzle gives the user the ability to angle airflow for exact positioning for specialized applications. The dryer's rugged molded plastic housing makes it durable and suitable for year-round use.
- Heavy duty induction motor designed for extended use
- Powerful airflow: 2500 (low), 3300 (medium) to 4000 (high) CFM
- Motor amps: 10.5/9.5/8.2 amps (high/med/low)
- Side-mounted 3-speed switch for convenience
- Rugged molded plastic housing for durability and year-round use
- Multi-angle airflow for exact positioning in specialized applications
- Balanced carry handle for ease of lifting and handling
- Yellow color for visibility and safety
- 20 ft power cord with molded cord wrap for easy storage
- ETL listed
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Model No.:
- Air Circulator Fans
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 18" Depth: 17" Height: 20"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.