Portable Air Conditioner Iceberg 3800 Supply CFM 120000 BTU 10-ton 2 Speed 3 Phase KIB12023
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
*Depicted with Flanges-Sold Separately
The Model KIB12023 (nominal 10-ton or 120,000 BTU) is the only indoor portable offering a unit in this size and capacity. Additionally, the KIB12023 is a dual stage system for redundancy and economy. The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables is used for both primary and backup air conditioning. With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling and balanced air system, the KIB12023 is the perfect solution for cooling server rooms or office spaces. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics, to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series out performs, out lasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series units come standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting that provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The condenser utilizes THD, KwiKool’s exclusive Twin Hyperdrive Technology with Ultra Low Ambient Temperature Capability using a Variable Frequency Drive. The KIB12023 has automatic restart after power failure and runs on a 230-volt/80-amp Three-Phase circuit, which must be installed by a qualified electrician. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
- MADE IN USA
- 120,000 BTU/H – 10 Ton capacity air-cooled with Two (2) stage refrigerant system
- Compact yet Powerful
- Ultra Low ambient controls utilizing VFD technology
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- THD Twin Hyper Drive Technology produces high volume of air without belts and eliminates all of the maintenance associated with belts
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single speed models)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- High-pressure safety with manual reset
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports
NOTE: Ceiling kit is required
DIMENSIONS: 63"L x 32.325"W x 68.25"H
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Air Conditioners
- CFM Low:
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 32.325" Depth: 63" Height: 68.25"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.