Portable Air Conditioner Iceberg 725 Supply CFM 23500 BTU 2-ton KIB2411
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
*Depicted with Flanges-Sold Separately
The Model KIB2411 (nominal 2-ton or 23,500 BTU) is the smallest unit possible in size and capacity in The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables. This unique unit has the largest cooling capacity of any portable using a 115-volt circuit for both primary and backup air conditioning. With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling and balanced air system, the KIB2411 is the perfect solution for cooling small server and IDF rooms. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics, to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series out performs, out lasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series units come standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting that provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The KIB2411 runs on a standard 115-volt/20-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
- MADE IN USA
- 23,500 BTU/H – 2 Ton capacity air-cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 115V 20 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility
- Condensate overflow protection
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- High-pressure safety with manual reset
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports
NOTE: Ceiling kit is required
DIMENSIONS: 20"L x 42"W x 42.5"H
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Air Conditioners
- 23500 @ 95F, 60% RH
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 42" Depth: 20" Height: 42.5"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.