Portable Air Conditioner Iceberg 460 Supply CFM 13700 BTU 1.1-ton KPAC1411-2
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
*Depicted with Flanges-Sold Separately
The Model KPAC1411-2 (nominal 1.1-ton or 13,700 BTU) is the smallest unit in size and capacity in The KPAC II Series, KwiKool’s Single Duct Line of portables. The KPAC1411-2 has an extremely small foot print that is ideal for spot cooling people or equipment in a high ambient environment, like in a school or office space. The KPAC II Series offers a quick cooling solution with its “plug and play” technology that tops the competition with its small size, strong air flow, and easy installation. The KPAC II Series achieves a 20 degree F. temperature differential across its coil. This means that 95 degree F. input air will produce 75 degree F. output air. For spot cooling applications at a work station the unit will effectively cool a person or equipment within 5 to 7 feet of the unit. The KPAC II Series out performs and out lasts other portables, all at a price that is comparable to other products.
The KPAC1411-2 runs on a standard 115-volt/15-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with a 3.5-gallon self-contained condensate tank with float activated unit cut off, that is manually emptied. Installation takes less than ten minutes for easy set up, using the single duct ceiling kit.
- MADE IN USA
- 13,700 BTU/H – 1.15 Ton capacity air cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 115V 15 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 70ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Single duct system for easy installation.
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- 3.5 gallon self-contained condensate reservoir tank for easy removal and emptying.
- Condensate overflow protection with audible alarm
- Capillary tube construction for simplicity.
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Automatic freeze protection using microprocessor freeze stat.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with Kwikool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports.
NOTE: Ceiling kit is required
DIMENSIONS: 60"L x 32"W x 41.25"H
- Model No.:
- KPAC1411 -2
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Air Conditioners
- 13700 @95F, 60% RH
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 32" Depth: 60" Height: 41.25"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.