Portable Air Conditioner Iceberg 810 Supply CFM 22900 BTU 2-ton KPAC2421-2
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
*Depicted with Flanges-Sold Separately
The Model KPAC2421-2 (nominal 2-ton or 22,900 BTU) is the smallest unit in size and capacity in The KPAC II Series, KwiKool’s Single Duct Line of portables. The KPAC2421-2 has an extremely small footprint that is ideal for spot cooling people or equipment in a high ambient environment. The KPAC II Series offers a quick cooling solution with its “plug and play” technology, that tops the competition with its small size, strong air flow, and easy installation. The KPAC II Series achieves a 20℉ temperature differential across its coil. This means that 95℉ input air will produce 75℉ output air. For spot cooling applications at a workstation the unit will effectively cool a person or equipment within 5 to 7 feet of the unit. The KPAC II Series outperforms and out lasts other portables, all at a price that is comparable to other products.
The KPAC2421-2 runs on a standard 230-volt/20-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with a 3.5-gallon self-contained condensate tank with float activated unit cut off, that is manually emptied. Installation takes less than ten minutes for easy setup, using the single duct ceiling kit.
- MADE IN USA
- Runs on 208/230V 20-amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 70ºF-105ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Single duct system for easy installation.
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- 3.5-gallon self-contained condensate reservoir tank for easy removal and emptying.
- Condensate overflow protection with audible alarm
- Capillary tube construction for simplicity.
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Automatic freeze protection using microprocessor freeze stat.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with Kwikool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Shraeder service ports.
- The environmental requirements of your KwiKool unit at the installation site are 60 to 110 degrees F
NOTE: Ceiling kit is required
DIMENSIONS: 20 ⅓"W x 26"D x 44"H
The CK-24S is the ceiling kit for the KPACII Series and includes one (1) 14″x 8′ duct, 1 flange and fasteners to be mounted to the unit, clamps necessary for duct attachment and a ceiling panel.
- Model No.:
- KPAC2421 -2
- 208 / 230
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Air Conditioners
- CFM High:
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- Direct Drive
- Temperature Rise F:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.