Filtered Roof Supply Fan 10 inch 2350 CFM Belt Drive 3 Phase KSFV10SH3S
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
NOTE: THE KSFV SERIES FANS ARE SPECIAL NON-STOCK ITEMS AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR CANCELLED.
They are specifically designed for non-tempered, filtered make-up air in kitchen hood applications. KSFV construction includes galvanized construction to provide maximum weather protection, long life and the utmost in performance efficiency.
The forward curved centrifugal blower provides efficient airflow at low sound levels with static pressure capabilities to handle ducted air systems or hoods within a building. The filters are washable and are reusable to reduce maintenance costs.
Filters are washable and are reusable to reduce maintenance costs. Quick release hood latches make routine cleaning and maintenance fast and easy.
- Statically and dynamically balanced forward curved wheel.
- 12-gauge galvanized steel blower plate/discharge opening.
- 18-gauge galvanized steel housing.
- Prepunched mounting holes.
- Conduit opening for wiring from below unit.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel.
- 1 inch washable aluminum mesh filters.
- Adjustable motor pulleys are standard.
- Sized for minimum 150% of drive horsepower.
- Machined cast iron adjustable motor pulleys.
- Pivoting motor plate for belt tensioning.
- Nonstatic oil resistant V-belts.
- Single speed open drip-proof construction standard.
- All motors are rated for continuous duty.
- Disconnect switch standard with single speed drip-proof and totally enclosed motors.
*Power ratings (BHP) do not include transmission losses. Performance certified is for installation type B-free inlet, ducted outlet. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances (accessories).
WARRANTY = 1 Year Motor
*NOTE: "Stock RPM is the RPM the unit is set at, at the factory. "RPM Range: is the range of RPM available by adjusting the motor pulley in the field.
DIMENSIONAL DATA (INCHES)
A = 35
B sq. = 33-7/8
C = 31-13/16
D = 34
E = 32-1/2
F sq. = 34
Damper O.D. = 28-1/2
I = 11-5/8
J = 13-1/4
Filters (QTY) = 16 x 25 (2)
Inside dimension for Curb Cap = 33-7/8
Outside Dimension for Curb Cap = 32-1/2
- Model No.:
- 208 / 230 / 460
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Supply Air Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 43" Depth: 62" Height: 46"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Motor Type:
- RPM High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.