PC Bathroom Exhaust Fan 6 inch 80 CFM PC80X
- Build Time:
- Usually in Stock ?
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Ships By:
- UPS Ground
- Soler & Palau
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
* Note features for the PC50 fan and the accessories are listed below
1. The PC series bathroom fans:
to protect your home and your family, improving indoor air quality is key. the PC fans remove air quickly, quietly and efficiently, extracting pollutants and moisture before they wreak havoc on your home and health.. premium choice series give you maximum flexibility to create the bath ventilation system that you need. these premium choice bathroom fans come with standard grilles, choose the size you need, lighted or unlighted.
- extremely quite operation <0.3 to 1.1 sones
- 50 CFM
- aerodynamically engineered to move air with lowest power consumption and sound levels.
- motors operate with the lowest heat build up for long life even when run continuously - 5 year warranty.
- pc50 features 4" ducting and (50 CFM @ .1 SP and 31 CFM @ .25 SP.)
- low air leakage dampers minimize uncontrolled infiltration
- thermally protected motor
- ETL listed
- simple plug into receptacle in fan housing.
- accessible sensitivity adjustment.
- can be installed with new fan or as an add-o later if needed.
- allows for adjustable continuous speed for Ashrae 62.2.
high speed override.
- robust steel housing
- internal electrical wiring box
- attractive, sturdy grille
2. PCSC premium choice speed control - using a PC fan with a speed control is a simple solution for intermittent and continuous ventilation. the sensor easily mounts inside the fan housing utilizing 2 pre-drilled holes and a standard receptacle.
- simple plug into receptacle in fan housing
- accessible sensitivity adjustment
- can be installed with new fan or as an add-on later if needed
- allows for adjustable continuous speed for Ashrae 62.2
- high speed override
3. The PC (premium choice) humidity sensor:
using a PC fan with the humidity sensing control is a worry free solution to fighting excess humidity and possible mold problems. the sensor easily mounts inside the fan housing utilizing 2 pre-drilled holes and a standard receptacle. with the sensor at ceiling level it detects rapid increases in moisture where steam and humidity naturally rise, and automatically turns on the fan. the humidity sensor features an automatic shut off to save worry and money. the humidity sensor is the perfect solution to "fit & forget" the bath fan, especially in high traffic bathrooms, kids' bathrooms, or households on-the-go that must leave the house without properly venting humidity. it helps to prevent cosmetic and possible mold issues associated with excess moisture.
detects rapid rise in humidity.
simple plug into receptacle in fan housing.
auto-shut off timer.
accessible sensitivity adjustment.
humidity is sensed at the ceiling.
can be installed with new fan or as an add-on later if needed.
4. PC3S - 3 switch control - the pc3s allows you to control 3 features of a PC fan with one switch, for example a pc110 with the PCLK lighted grille kit:
- 1 switch turns on the entire unit (fan and light)
- 1 switch turns on the control accessory (either continuous low speed or humidity sensor)
- 1 switch just turns on the night light
5. FT247 programmable fan timer - the ft247 offers easy programming for your bathroom fan ventilation needs. simply set what time you want the fan to turn on and off and what day or days you want the fan to run. it is recommended to use the ft247 with a td-mixfent fan or PC premium choice fan.
- provides 7 on and 7 off events per day
- lCD display
- rechargeable battery back-up
- push button activation
- note: do not use with fluorescent lamp ballasts
6. FT622 Ashrae 62.2 bath fan ventilation control - the ft622 is designed to replace bathroom fan and light switches and provide both functions with one easy operation. by using a microprocessor to monitor and control operation, the ft622 delivers a precise amount of ventilation, and is a simple solution to meet Ashrae 62.2 in conjunction with the td-mixvent or PC premium choice fan. there are two settings on the control, ventilation and delay. the ventilation setting allows the user to set the number of minutes per hour the fan should run. the delay setting allows the user to set the number of minutes the fan should run after the bathroom light has been turned off. the delay setting provides additional run time for the fan to complete the remaining necessary ventilation after use.
Note* the pc80 has 80 CFM @ .1 static pressure (SP) and 60 CFM @ .25 static pressure (SP).Dimensional data: (inches)
duct diameter = 6
grille size = 13 x 14
cabinet = w - 11 3/8 x d - 10 1/2 x h - 7 5/8
- Model No.:
- Bathroom Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 11 3/8" Depth: 10 1/2" Height: 7 5/8"
- Drive Type:
- Limited Warranty:
- 5 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.