Portable Hospital Grade Air Conditioner BioKool 13850 BTU 1.1-ton HEPA Filtered KBIO1411
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
A New Product Featuring Medical Grade Air Purification
The Model KBIO1411 (nominal 1-ton or 13,800 BTU) is the newest KwiKool Portable Cooling System in The BioKool Series, perfect for use in hospitals and laboratories. With its full-featured design, that combines air purification with 13,800 BTUs of air conditioning. The BioKool Series exclusive 4 point “air therapy” process cools, cleans, disinfects and retards mold & microbe growth. This means that the KBIO1411 model will clean 99.999% of all particulates greater than .12 microns in size and reduces microorganisms by irradiating the evaporator coil, air stream and the internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber, all while controlling the temperature. The BioKool Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the ULPA/HEPA competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the BioKool Series outperforms, outlasts, and out features other UPLA/HEPA portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no-frills products that are available.
Balanced Air Pressure for Maximum Efficiency
Our BioKool unit comes standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting that provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The KBIO1411 runs on a standard 115-volt/15-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short-term use.
Introducing BioKool™ the latest addition to the exclusive Kwikool product line. With more than thirty units developed over the course of two decades, Kwikool is leading the industry in portable cooling systems with more innovations in spot cooling than any other brand. Today, they have achieved what others have not been able to do; provide a uniquely crafted solution provide everything medical administrators, clean room facilities, and laboratories have been searching for in a spot cooling system.
Emergency Temperature Control
BioKool™ IS the only solution of its caliber for emergency temperature control. As of today, there is no second runner-up. BioKool™ simultaneously cleans and disinfect while it cools. BioKool’s exclusive four-point “air therapy” process cools, cleans, disinfects and retards mold and microbe growth thanks to a state of the art filter inside the unit.
In addition, BioKool™ contains a high static blower which facilitates precision air flow through a hermetically sealed four inch thick HEPA filter controlling particulates down to three-tenths of a micron.
Air Quality Systems You Can Trust
As an added layer of protection, Internal UVC lights have been fitted inside each air chamber irradiating the cold air supply as well as the evaporator coil and the internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber. With a UVC light in place, microorganisms simply cannot multiply.
Kwikool has gone as far as designing a smooth, non-porous surfaced evaporator insulation. This smooth surface repels moisture inhibiting molds or other microbes from attaching in order to reproduce.
This state of the art BioKool™ unit provides maximum protection from 99.9% of contaminants found in inside and outside air. Our patented design and dual condenser ducting maintain balanced air pressure within the room, keeping it cool, as long as you need.
- MADE IN USA
- 13,800 BTU/H – 1-Ton capacity air-cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 115V 15 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 65ºF-105ºF
- Safe Hospital Grade Supplemental Air Conditioning
- ULPA Filter – a high efficiency UPLA filter which filters 99.999% of particulates greater than .12 microns in size
- Internal UVC light reduces microorganisms by irradiating the evaporator coil, air stream and the internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber
- UVC light interlock switches that turn the UVC light off for access door openings
- Dual ducting provides balanced air pressure to prevent entry of outside contamination
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility.
- Condensate overflow protection
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- High-pressure safety with manual reset
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports
NOTE: Ceiling kit is required
DIMENSIONS: 43.25"L x 16.325"W x 37.75"H
- Model No.:
- Made In U.S.A.:
- Air Conditioners
- 13800 @ 95F, 60% RH
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 16.325" Depth: 43.25" Height: 37.75"
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 Year Limited
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.