PRF Radon Mitigation Centrifugal Duct Inline Fan 6 inch 321 CFM PRF-150
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
|Quantity||Unit Price||You Save|
- Duct lips sized for easy fit with standard PVC couplings typically used in radon mitigation applications
- Fully sealed, high-quality plastic housing
- Large, easily accessible, watertight electrical box for unobstructed wiring process
- Easily mount on duct pipe or use heavy-duty metal mounting bracket (sold separately)
- Significantly less expensive than comparable alternatives
- Thermal overload protection
- HVI Certified Performance
- cETLus Certified
- Model No.:
- PRF -150
- Duct Inline Fans
- Blade Size (Inches):
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 12-1/32" Depth: 12-1/32" Height: 9-5/8"
- Drive Type:
- RPM High:
- Watts High:
- Weight lbs.:
Notice: Manufacturer's products features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
California Residents: WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.