Avani Handheld Portable Fume & Exhaust Extractor 230 CFM w/ 10 ft. Hose SPC-230
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
*Handheld base unit includes hose & hood.
The SPC-230 is Avani's handheld portable fume extraction unit. This device can be transported with ease around your workplace and designed for "point of origin" extraction for any work area. Suitable for welding fumes, grinding dust and soldering dust, it's light weight construction and 5 stage filtration system makes the SPC-230 a very versatile portable fume collector
- Powder coated steel
- Variable speed control
- 2.5" diameter x 10' hose
- 4" diameter hood
- Safety Cage
- 1 Year Warranty
5 Layers of High Efficient Filtration
1. Stainless Filter captures up to 95% of sparks and steel chips down to 1 micron.
2. Pre-filter captures 35% of the 2-10 micron small particles and absorbs oils to extend the life of the pleated and HEPA filter.
3. Pre-filter captures 85% of the 1-2 micron small particles and absorbs oil to extend the life of the pleated and HEPA filter.
4. Pleated Filter to filter fine dusts.
5. Pleated HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of the 0.3 micron noxious fumes. (meets OSHA Hexavalent Chromium standards)
UNIT DIMENSIONS: 28.6" L x 18.1" W x 19" H
ARM DIMENSIONS: 2.5" Diameter X 10' Hose Arm, 4" Hood
- Model No.:
- SPC -230
- North Carolina
- Fume Extractors
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 18.1" Depth: 28.6" Height: 19"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.