Handheld Portable Fume & Dust Extractor 230 CFM w/ 10 ft. Hose SPC-230
- Build Time:
- 3 to 5 Business Days ?
- Ships By:
- FedEx Ground
- North Carolina
- Avani Environmental
The product Build Time you see represented on this site is only a typical number of days the manufacturer states it needs to build the product(s) when ordered. Build times are based on business days (excludes weekends & holidays).
The build time does not include the time it will take to ship the order to the you (the customer). If an order has multiple items and comes from multiple warehouses, you may receive part of your order on one day, and then receive the remaining part(s) of your order at a later date.
*Please be aware that seasonal demand of certain equipment may cause build times to run longer than what is typical.
- Larger Quantity Needed?
- Request For Quote
*Handheld base unit includes hose & hood.
The SPC-230 is Avani's handheld portable fume extraction unit. This device can be transported with ease around your workplace and designed for "point of origin" extraction for any work area. Suitable for welding fumes, grinding dust and soldering dust, it's light weight construction and 5 stage filtration system makes the SPC-230 a very versatile portable fume collector
- Powder coated steel
- Variable speed control
- 2.5" diameter x 10' hose
- 4" diameter hood
- Safety Cage
- 1 Year Warranty
5 Layers of High Efficient Filtration
1. Stainless Filter captures up to 95% of sparks and steel chips down to 1 micron.
2. Pre-filter captures 35% of the 2-10 micron small particles and absorbs oils to extend the life of the pleated and HEPA filter.
3. Pre-filter captures 85% of the 1-2 micron small particles and absorbs oil to extend the life of the pleated and HEPA filter.
4. Pleated Filter to filter fine dusts.
5. Pleated HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of the 0.3 micron noxious fumes. (meets OSHA Hexavalent Chromium standards)
UNIT DIMENSIONS: 28.6" L x 18.1" W x 19" H
ARM DIMENSIONS: 2.5" Diameter X 10' Hose Arm, 4" Hood
- Model No.:
- SPC -230
- Fume Extractors
- CFM High:
- Dimension Inches:
- Width: 18.1" Depth: 28.6" Height: 19"
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi, I am trying to remove fumes over a cooking pot in an interior space. The fumes are in steam. Will the Extractor 230 CFM work for this? The size of the pot is about 10". If this is not the right machine what would you suggest? Thanks,
These fume extractors are not suitable for wet or moisture laden air. You may want to consider the roof mounted unit SP-STXD06JH1AS and use ducting to the area of steam.